Monday, May 31, 2021

OMG for May

 was a fail, but some progress was made so I'm calling it a win. Every little bit of progress does help move the projects along, after all!


I started out the month with this:

I started the Harmony hand pieced quilt along in February but only did step 1+2. I pulled it back out and did step 3 this week. I'll prep step 4 today. I am making the throw - so making 4 of the big blocks. I am using a FQ bundle of red, white and tan I picked up from the old Craftsy site.  My One Monthy Goal (OMG) will be to get Harmony to a top! Wish me luck.


 


 
I ended the month with this: Step 3 and 4 are done and part way through step 5. My step 5 blocks need some unpicking for the 2 sets I made and an adjustment to make them a wee bit bigger than the first try. 



I got a little distracted this month with end of school year awards and banquets for the kids, end of girl scouts for the year and needing to make a graduation quilt (oops.... guess he is a senior in HS this year!).  Progress was made and hopefully things will settle down a bit now for some relaxing hand stitching each evening.

Linking up with May's OMG despite not achieving my goal.

2 comments:

Julierose said...

After all, you have been so busy with "life" moments...you will get this done...hugs, Julierose

Patty said...

Glad to see you are working on Harmony! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.