Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Wednesday already?

 Honestly, I have not had anything to post about so have been a little quiet the last few days. I did get my red garden path blocks sewn up over the weekend and here is a shot of all of them so far this year. Pink, yellow, green, light blue and red for 10 blocks.


I finished hand stitching step #3 of Harmony and cut out one practice one for step #4. 




That one is all done by templates for the twisted triangle and I'm following their advise to do one or two before cutting them all out. Mine are going to be tan.... since they were in the bundle with the red. I decided to introduce the tan when I was cutting out step #3 and marked up my pattern so I would not forget when cutting out the next steps. 


Instead of prepping blocks and doing my finance report for scouts on Sunday..... I was a wee bit lazy. So... I get to do my finance report tomorrow (it is due by Saturday and I do love to procrastinate!) and then I'll prep some more Hexagons and all of my Harmony step #4 parts.







7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

well you have been busy - some days we just don't have much to talk about but it looks like you are making progress and the projects are all lovely!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love those Garden Path blocks - they look great in every color! Hope your twisted triangle turns out good. I didn't find them to be too bad.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, how I love your growing Garden Path quilt, Deb!!! I can totally see myself jumping on the project in a future edition of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Just NOT this year!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I really like how Harmony is developing---and I think that light house fabric is going to set the whole thing off very nicely--
My top is done--just one large block--still thinking about whether to do an outer border or not--might have to think harder on that now seeing where you may be going with yours?????
luv, di
we gave an air show this week end and the jets are practicing--I love hearing them overhead!!!

Julierose said...

Aren't these weeks just flying by--Friday already tomorrow...
I love how your garden path blocks are coming together...so pretty, Deb;)))
I am slowly working on my hexagons --one at a time...this shoulder issue is not going away anytime soon it seems...s i g h ...so resting a lot...
I will be cutting out my next applique piece--that doesn't seem to bother my issue...hugs, Julierose

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I just love those hexagons and red stands out. I also like the way those fans are being made. You are busy, Deb. I can't remember...did you get lots of blueberries for your freezer? I'm envious...we have strawberry farms around here...u picks but I don't think there are blueberries which I would prefer. Take care now.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Your garden path blocks are so pretty and bright - I say - Is it already FRIDAY? What week! Have a great week-end. Hugs

Well, I did not make the Hexagon SAL, maybe later in the year. Yours are looking great