Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Harmony.... step #4


 Sunday I prepped step 4 of Harmony. These are 'partial square in a square' or half of the square in a square block from step 1. I have all the parts cut out and the stitching line drawn on the small squares. I just need to remember to make 4 the same and then swap the red and tan on the other 4.... for each set.  

Yesterday - I got a call on the car from Honda stating it was ready for pick up. They replaced a few parts, did an alignment and after a test drive none of the warning lights went on so, fingers crossed that fixed it. I logged off work early and Greg drove me over to pick it up. I had a little window before having to pick up kids - Aidan got out normal time and Em stayed an extra hour for a FFA meeting. Aidan was not hungry (I was surprised too!) and just finished some crackers from his lunch after we stopped off at CVS. I needed mineral oil as I was out and the vet is having me add 1/8 of a tsp to Sophies dry food to help with her digestion issues. While there - he was trying on sunglasses and finally found a pair he was happy with. This has been going on for months and he never likes any of them. He got these, put them on in the car and no doesn't know how he will be outside in the sun without sunglasses on! He has blue eyes like me so the intense sunlight really bothers us. We headed back to school and picked up Emily. I was planning Chicken Tikka Masala for dinner and had prepped the yogurt marinade with the chicken at lunch and since we would be home an hour later - Greg was in charge of making dinner. It came out really good and I'm sure Aidan will be eating some for dinner tonight. They wanted to take photos of dinner so here are our plates. Greg passed as his stomach was not right yesterday.

Mine - sorry the photo turned.

Aidan

Emily

As Cinco de Mayo - I'm humoring Emily and we are having taco salad with chips for dinner tonight!.



1 comment:

Julierose said...

I've never seen that pattern before--very pretty!!
Hugs, julierose