Friday, June 17, 2022

Garden Path


After getting the Baby Masala Box set yesterday, I pulled out the Accuquilt and the #5 die to make some dark blue HST's. I need 20 of the 'color' for each block with 4 - 2.5 inch squares. I also need an additional 8 HST's in a different color to finish off the block. I found my pile of odd and ends from making them last year so I had a head start. I need to make one more in dark blue... maybe after work today. I am running low on the print I use as the middle 4.5 inch square so I will have to get creative.
Linking up with the RSC on Saturday.

 

12 comments:

Julierose said...

This is so pretty and I love that soft central print--maybe there is a similar one you can find and alternate it with this one??
Nice work on these hugs, Julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I like that design - pretty

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's such a great block! The HSTs are lots of work, but create so many wonderful designs. I've been making HSTs all week for my basket blocks, and today I can finally sew them together!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

"get creative" or just go shopping--wonder which one sounds more 'fun'!!!!
I have a new quilt idea floating around in my brain--and I may do it by hand piecing--haven't done a hand pieced project in awhile now--time will tell!!!
hugs, di

The Joyful Quilter said...

That's going to be SEW lovely, Deb!!

scraphappy said...

Hope you find a good replacement fabric for the blocks. Always fun to see what you have in your stash. The blocks are looking great so far!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh that is cute!!!

Ivani said...

Great collection of beautiful rainbow blocks.

Sara said...

That is going to be gorgeous!! As you add more colors it just keeps getting better and better.

Ray and Jeanne said...

It is so nice to have the Accuquilt. This is a great pattern and Love your blocks. ~Jeanne

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Beautiful blocks! I love using the Accuquilt when I have lots of hsts to make. Fast cutting, and both tips are blunted!

Susie H said...

Pretty! That is one happy scrappy quilt. Good job on using the Acuquilt to really get things cranking out!