Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Fathers Day

 

Wishing all the Fathers out there a very Happy Fathers Day! I get to see my Dad in a couple of weeks and I can't wait!

I have made progress on hand quilting the Endless Diamonds quilt and have 6 more blocks to quilt. 

I'll be hand stitching the last edge of binding on the Masala Box quilt this afternoon while watching the F1 race in Montreal. Aidan is very excited his favorite driver is starting in second position!



First up for the day - prepping the top, back and batting for pinning a quilt for machine quilting.




6 comments:

Miaismine said...

Wow! You have accomplished a lot! All three quilts are so pretty and I love how your fur baby poses with each one!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You have lots of good plans for the day! Binding will be perfect for the F1 race. Your RSC quilt is going to be a pretty finish, too. Enjoy your Sunday, Deb!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

all of the quilts look so great! good progress on all of them

Karrin Hurd said...

All of the quilts are beautiful! Happy stitching!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

And I see you have 'lots' of help with the sewing and quilting!!!Have a fun day--
hugs, di

CathieJ said...

Those three quilts are all so pretty. I adore Endless Diamonds.