Sunday, July 16, 2023

Slow Stitching Sunday...

 I hope to make progress on hand stitching the binding down on the charity quilt that I'll need to ship to Vermont. It did not get any work done on it while up there. I have tried to start working on it now that I am home, but every time I start to work on it......





someone wants attention or a me pillow to sleep on! Yes, Bear is spoiled. This morning I was on my laptop and checking blogs and he jumped up and put his paw on the keyboard. I moved it over and he laid down across my lap, where my computer had been. It looks like a rainy day here in Florida, so I'll throw on some clothes and get a little weeding done (I can grow weeds really well!) and then once the rain starts, I'll try and stitch an edge of this quilt binding down. 
Linking up with Kathy and the Slow Sunday Stitchers.

6 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

So sweet! Bear needs just as much attention as the stitching does... probably more! LOL Maybe you could do both if Bear would allow it!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

To me, Bear looks like a sweetie! He loves cuddling with you! Maybe you can arrange the quilt so he's under it, so you can sew some binding. Have fun with the weeds - I need to do some of that, too!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Me thinks the dog really missed you!! how big are the new chicks getting??
hope the flooding levels have went down at the Cabin--and todays NASCAR race--which is in Vermont is canceled til noon tomorrow-bummer!!!
Happy sewing day- hugs, di

CathieJ said...

Aww, Bear is cute. I'm sure you will get that binding completed soon.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I think Bear missed you. weeding needs to be done here too

Created by Kathi said...

Bear looks like an affectionate little lap doggie!!! lol

Enjoy your binding and all... i just love your finish used as your header too... FABULOUS!

Kathi