Tuesday, March 12, 2024

A little applique

 I got a little hand applique in this week. I had added the final light purple to this one.

Then I moved onto the next one and got the dark purples appliqued down. 



After another episode of NCIS on Netflix, I added two dark greens to this one. 


Hopefully the rest of the green leaves will get added this week to the string of beads blocks.

Aidan got his braces tightened today so we were home a bit late. Emily made us fried rice for dinner and it was really yummy. I pulled some frozen chicken out for dinner tomorrow night. We will see what it turns into.



4 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Your applique is looking wonderful. This looks like a relaxing block to work on. I hope Aidan's mouth is not sore . Fried rice sounds delicious; how sweet of Emily.Sounds like you have had a full day.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

amazing what we can get done with while watching tv

Julierose said...

Your applique petals are so pretty..such fine work, Deb!!
Emily's fried rice sounds yummy--I often use leftover pork to make us that for a light dinner...
Hugs Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a pretty shade of purple for your block, Deb! I'm trying to remember the design - the centers will be all the colors and the corners will connect everything with green? That will be a beautiful quilt! Hope Aidan isn't too sore this morning. Fried rice sounds yummy - I've got that on the menu this week, too!