Sunday, March 31, 2024

Table Scrap Challenge

 I just finished the last stitches on the little chicken block. The challenge for March was birds and purple. Well, a chicken is a bird and it is purple! I had fun making this block and decided to not put the red comb onto this one. He will be a chick instead of a chicken. 


Here are the girls in my back yard today. Well, 4 of the 5. Maple, DC (Daisy Chickalotta), Buttercup and Poppy. Eggnog was following me, so she was at my feet wanting attention.





Linking up with Joy and the challenge.

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your chicken block - and why not a purple one, lol?! I think it's funny that they follow you around. Hope you had a great Easter!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love the new blog header

Anonymous said...

Love your big chicken. You will get many eggs as she grows. Maybe they will be purple too!
Jane in Australia