Friday, October 27, 2023

Progress


 I did manage to get a little sewing time in yesterday and the purple hearts is now a top. Well, I think it is a top. I might add a border to it. I need to put it up where it will hang and see if it needs to be a little bigger. It is a 'different' size as it is a side rectangle rather than an up and down one. Right now, it measures at about 39x32 inches. It will probably stay this size and just have a nice purple binding to set it off. 

Last night I got almost one side of the civil war binding hand stitched. We will see if I can do another side tonight. I have a boy normal pick up from school and then the marching band is rehearsing after school and putting on a run through of their program at 6:30 for friends and family. It is their last run through before the MPA competition tomorrow. 

I have been working on offloading photos from my phone since I am out of space! I never really delete things, so I imported them to the computer. Now to get them off my phone and cleared out so I have space again! 




4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

great progress on the quilts

Julierose said...

Those hearts are so pretty--they will make a lovely wall hanging...;)))
Hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's so pretty - love those hearts! Good luck to the band in their competition!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Purple hearts is adorable. I do want to make a heart quilt someday. Enjoy your weekend.