Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Harmony - block 4

 I have been doing a little stitching this week. I have the four corners all stitched. I need to cut and prep the flying geese and triangle in a squares for the middle sections. I should be able to do that later today. 

No riding tomorrow as I managed to tweak my back and pulled a muscle. Good news, I was able to sleep fine last night and today it is not bad, but I'll baby it for a bit. Seems if you bend and reach across your body to grab something from the floor, you can pull a muscle in your back and ouch! I might have done it twice within 2 hours. The first time was not bad, the second I really felt for a while. I guess the hexagon quilt will not get pinned tomorrow, that would be too much bending and stretching. I should be able to play with the machine though! I need to work on my table scrap challenge project - green and snowflakes. It should be fun!


4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

understand about the back, I have had muscle problems in the mid to lower back for months and nothing seems to help mine all that much - good for awhile and then back again.

Julierose said...

Ouchey--not fun with sore back problems!! Be sure to rest it long enough now...;))))
Harmony is coming together so beautifully--really nice work on these blocks...
hugs from rainy SCT Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your blocks look great! You're getting close to everything you need for the whole quilt top. I'm so sorry about your back issue - hope it eases up quickly!

a good yarn said...

That bending can be a tricky. Best to rest it. That is such an interesting block.