Monday, June 7, 2021

Harmony...

 A little progress was made on Harmony and I only needed to unstitch again a few times. Pesky seams on that triangle one. They need a press, but the other 2 are all set to get pieced together. I think I will just concentrate on getting this 'block' to a 'top' for the link up. That means once I have 4 of these, I can start with the other 2 blocks needed to finish this one up. I do wonder if they will be red, tan or a mix? I guess I will find out when I am cutting out the parts!




3 comments:

Julierose said...

Very nice hand sewn blocks, Deb; you do such a lovely job on these
Hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That probably was the most challenging part to stitch in the whole project! You can do it! Love those colors.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking good, Deb! Best of luck with the next step.