Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Surprise!

 Wishing Mom and Dad a very Happy Anniversary today! 58 years! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks.


I got a surprise e-mail from participating in the Hands2Help event and shipping off a few quilts to Little Lambs. There were 1044 quilts donated this year to 5 charities! Amazing! You can read all about it here. Anyway, the e-mail indicated that we got to select a free PDF pattern from Lorna at sewfreshquilts.com  After scrolling through all 11 pages, I selected this cute chicken


Thank you Sarah for coordinating this fun event and Lorna for an adorable pattern. I might have to go back and grab the C is for Cat with the cats and fish in the fish bowl. 


2 comments:

Julierose said...

Congratulations!! What a really cute chick pattern...;))) hugs, Julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

Why am I not surprised that you selected a chicken pattern?! I haven't decided which pattern I want. SEW many great options!!