Saturday, June 19, 2021

Purple

I need to prep a bunch more of these hexagon QAYG blocks today. 17 of 19 done this month so I'm not too far behind.


A couple of these blocks were added to the pile. I tried to keep the shades together this time.


The girls were going crazy over some cricket treats this week.


Linking up with the RSC who are playing with Purple this month. I'm going to guess on July as I'll be prepping things for my trip for the first half of the month. Hope I guess right!

 

9 comments:

Ivani said...

Beautiful purple hexagons, Deb.
Looks like the girls found some fun there.

grammajudyb said...

I hope you guess correctly on July’s color! If not, you’ll be ahead of the game for an upcoming month? :)
Who knew you could excite a chicken! Must be like chocolate !

Julierose said...

Love those hexies in purple--something about purple and white--looks so fresh...hugs, Julierose

Chantal said...

Love your purple hexies and your blocks came out great too. Really? Cricket is a treat? Can I ship you some? Haha! ;^)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love your purple blocks, both hexies and squares! Great idea to sort the like colors into their own blocks. I'm with Judy - if you don't guess quite right for July, you will still be ahead on another month!

sue s said...

Only crickets for the girls? No cicadas? We are featuring them here in lower Michigan and I'm sure the hens here are loving them!
I like your purple hexes; QAYG intrigues me for these. Will you quilt them on a backing?

Jenny said...

Pretty purple blocks, and I love the pic of the excited chickens! It's always fun to plan for a trip away.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Two days behind? That's not bad, Deb! Nice job on using up some PURPLE scraps this week.

gayle said...

Chickens really do get enthusiastic over treats, don't they?
I love seeing your QAYG hexies. So tempting...