Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Cat time

 

Well, I tried to do some hand quilting last night. The dog was in with Greg, so I closed him in there and opened the master bedroom door to let the cats know the dog was locked in a room and they could roam. Last time I did this, Ollie explored and Peanut stayed in the door. This time, Emily picked up peanut and put him on my recliner and petted him. He stayed put... then decided he would curl up on my quilt hoop. I got a couple of strands worked before he took a nap.

My FIL is continuing to improve. I'll head over with Greg tomorrow for the kid drop off and to see him in the hospital since I have tomorrow off. I hear we may go out to lunch..... it will be our 17th Wedding anniversary after all!


2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love kitty photos as much as I love doggie, chicken, and quilt photos!!!
enjoy dinner out--17 years--still a young marriage--I just celebrated in my heart my 56th wedding anniversary--Sept 9th--the actual marriage only lasted about 8 years--but it meant alot to me--so I still treasure the memories!!!
I'll be basting another small wall hanging this afternoon-
hugs, di

Julierose said...

Happy Anniversary;))) Kitty on the hoop is so funny!
Enjoy your meal out...hugs, Julierose