Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Thinking....

I pulled a few blocks to take with me to the store and left the rest on the floor. Bear the dog thought it needed some changes! 

I was unable to find a plain blue in that same shade... but I found this fun print that will work great as a border! I also found a similar cream print. I think I will take the suggestion left on Monday's post and just do the blue cornerstones in the 'middle' area and then put the new cream print on the outside as a small border. Then the new blue fabric as a second border. So.... I have some unpicking to do. 



I did not touch the frosty's at all on Monday but did add a few stitches in last night. Progress.  I should have this one finished off tonight and then I'll have 4 to go.







 

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh I like that pretty blue fabric you found--it will look super!!
hot here today and humid DP 77 and temp 89--not feeling nice out there...
hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a good idea to adjust the sashing and cornerstones, and pretty border fabric, too! Anything to finish off a UFO, right?!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

oh no looks like the dog left you a mess to rearrange

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Great idea on the cornerstone fabrics. Such a pretty blue fabric. I got tickled that your fur baby had another arrangement in mind for the blocks. Your Frosties is looking great. You will have it done in no time. Have an awesome day, Deb.

Ray and Jeanne said...

It looks like the blue you found is perfect! ~Jeanne