Saturday, September 16, 2023

Vermont


I got 3 towels crocheted last night.  I added buttons this morning.

There was 2 cords of wood outside that got put into the cellar and stacked Friday morning. My sister Jo, niece Kristin and I were outside passing wood through the window. Kristin's hubby James and her Dad, my bother David were inside stacking. That was a workout.



Today was a wedding and reception for my niece and her hubby. It was a nice day filled with seeing family. Tomorrow is a travel day home. Good news on my FIL. A golf ball size stone in his kidney. Surgery is scheduled for Monday. 

Time to add a couple more buttons and crochet the last two snowmen towels for mom. This was the beautiful sky last night.




5 comments:

Julierose said...

Glad you had a good time there; that wood sounds like quite a workout!!
Cute towels--Those crocheted, button-on ones are the best...
Safe flight home, Deb...
hugs, Julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

wow that is a large kidney stone! glad the wedding went smoothly and you got to help stack wood! I'm sure you had a good visit while you did it

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Such lovely towels, Deb. I have always wanted to learn how to make these. It is so wonderful to see the family to come together to get a task done. I wish you FIL the best and a speedy recovery.

Jill at emeraldcottage said...

wow I can imagine shifting that wood was a workout indeed! Your towels looks lovely!

Ray and Jeanne said...

Hope you make/made it home with no problems. Good news about your FIL. Glad you had good family time even though some looked like real work! ~Jeanne